Summer is here and that means (for us makeup artists) brides…brides… and more BRIDES – there’s nothing better than that! I’m always honored to be a part of someone’s special day!
Last week, I put together a fun and quick video (posted below) to show how I create a classic and romantic bridal look. I’ve received many questions about the products used…so, I decided it would be helpful to list everything here rather than on an Instagram post. Most products listed have a link to easily find them on Amazon (I love Amazon Prime!)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette I used “Naked” all over crease, “Toasted” all over the lid, and “Sin” right in the center of the lid to create more dimension. I finished off with ‘Buck” on outer crease. If you are going for a more natural look, use Naked and Toasted only.
- MAC “Carbon” eyeliner. This gives a softer, yet still defined lash line.
- Ardell “Demi Wispies” Lash Strips These are my all time FAVORITE. They appear natural but have volume to give your lashes that extra pop! I highly recommend these for any photo session!
- L’Oreal “Voluminous Carbon Black” Mascara My hands-down favorite!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Brow Wiz” Thin enough to create natural hair strokes.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Clear Brow Gel” Holds eyebrows in place like super glue! A definite “must have”.
- Lancome “Teint Idole Ultra 24” Foundation This is my only go to for foundation. It’s full coverage and still breathable!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer I love this because it’s quick dying so you don’t have to worry about it being too tacky and thick.
- MAC “Dainty” Blush – The perfect soft warmth to bring color to your face!
- MAC “Soft and Gentle Highlight” – My favorite highlight for a natural glow.
- Urban Decay “All Nighter” Setting Spray – Nothing can compare to this one – it’s like hair spray for your face!
- MAC “Whirl” Lipliner
- L’Oreal “Jennifer Nude” Lipstick This is an amazing pink for all skin tones, even very fair tones that often pull warmth.
I hope you are able use something from this look! It’s versatile and can be used on anyone – even if you’re not a bride! After all, bridal makeup should only be a polished version of yourself! 🙂