While restocking my must have’s for my makeup kit, I stumbled upon a Nordstrom beauty sale on my FAVORITE and everyday makeup (that also neverrr go on sale).
I’m not joking guys, I really do use these products on the daily basis, and on most of my clients! Not sure how long they still stay on sale or in stock.. so RUN!!!!!
I posted on Instagram story how-to video’s of how I use my most coveted everyday products. Everything but two products were found in the sale! I got requests to add the video’s to my blog, so they are a little choppy but I hope it’ll be helpful for you to go back and watch if you do get the products but forget how to apply!
(Best part, Nordstrom has free shipping, and returns…even on used product! Gives you a peace of mind incase you don’t love certain products you try!)
In order of what steps and products I use on my video, I have linked the product that are on sale! (Click on product name for link)
- MAC PAINTPOT “Soft Ochre“
- MAC PAINTPOT “Groundwork”
- MAC HIGHLIGHT “Soft and Gentle” (I also use this on my face)
- LANCOME PRO LONGWEAR EYELINER “Cafe”
- BENEFIT MASCARA “They’re Real!”
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS BROW POWDER “Ebony”
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS BROW GEL “Clear”
- BECCA PRIMER “Backlight Priming Filter“ ( If you have large pores, this primer would best) (If you have a lot of redness, this green primer would be best)
- LANCOME TEINT IDOLE ULTRA 24H “260N”
- URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN CONCEALER “Light Neutral”
- LAURA MERCIER SETTING POWER “Translucent”
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS CONTOUR KIT “Light to Medium”
- MAC BLUSH “Dainty”
- MAC HIGHLIGHT “Soft and Gentle”
- BAREMINERALS LIPGLOSS “Sugar”
- URBAN DECAY SETTING SPRAY “All Nighter”
- Foundation: ELF ULTIMATE BLENDING BRUSH
- Eyebrows: ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12
- Concealer or any other cream product: BEAUTY BLENDER (any color works)
- Paint pot eyeshadow: SIGMA E39
I hope you love these product’s just as much as I do!